Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A set of four clay masks in creamy and exfoliating textures for specific skin conerns.
- Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
This set contains four different colored masks with natural grey, red, yellow, and purple clay that targets different skin concerns. Whether you are looking to mattify, energize, tone, moisturize skin, or something in between, mix and match to customize your skin’s needs. The exfoliating and creamy masks come in travel-friendly packages with enough product for up to five uses in each.
This set contains:
- 4 x 1.8 oz/ 35 mL Clay Masks in Grey Clay, Red Clay, Yellow Clay, Purple Clay
In a clinical study tested on 20 volunteers after 21 days of using Grey Clay Mask:
- 80% felt skin is instantly mattified
- 75% felt skin's balance is restored
In a clinical study tested on 20 volunteers after 21 days of using Red Clay Mask:
- 75% felt signs of fatigue were reduced
- 75% felt skin looks energized
In a clinical study tested on 22 volunteers after 21 days of using Yellow Clay Mask:
- 95% felt skin is instantly revitalized
- 91% felt skin is visibly tone
In a clinical study tested on 19 volunteers after 21 days of using Purple Clay Mask:
- 84% felt skin is hydrated
- 79% felt skin is smoother