StackedSkincareHyaluronic Acid Champaca Hydrating Serum
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
- Hyaluronic Acid: A natural substance that draws moisture into the skin to plump and hydrate.
- Niacinamide: A form of vitamin B3 that balances, improves elasticity, and prevents water loss.
- Lactic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates, brightens, and hydrates.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of fragrance, oil, and gluten. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. It comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Hyaluronic Acid Champaca Hydrating Serum provides essential moisture for all skin types, balances and regulates oil production, visibly plumps fine lines, and softens skin.
Clinical Results: Based on consumer evaluation at 12 weeks, when used as directed:
- 92% saw an increase in skin smoothness and softness
- 88% experienced an increase in radiant, glowy skin
- 86% saw a decrease in dull, dry skin
-Apply five to seven drops after cleansing each morning and night.
-When using with other products or tools, apply after peels and before and after micro-rolling.
-When using with other serums, apply in order from thinnest to thickest, and wait for each layer to absorb before applying the next.
Based in sunny Los Angeles, StackedSkincare® is driven by the belief that a fresh-faced glow starts with saying goodbye to skin issues that prevent you from embracing life’s richness.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.