A high potency, lightweight serum that provides an antiaging concentrate of 20 percent stabilized vitamin C enriched with kakadu plum, ferulic acid, and vitamin E.
What it is formulated to do:
Indulge your skin with one of the richest natural vitamin C sources known on earth. This luxurious, lightweight serum helps brighten and leave skin feeling more elastic, smoother, softer, and firmer. It helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while the potent antioxidant, vitamin C, helps protect skin from environmental aggressors by fighting free radical damage.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
A portion of the proceeds of the sale of each serum will be donated to the Kimberley Training Institute of Western Australia to help build Aboriginal community enterprises based on the kakadu plum.
This product is cruelty-free, dermatologist tested and approved, allergy tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, non-drying, and noncomedogenic. It is formulated without dye, fragrance, and gluten. Wild harvested in the remote Australian Kimberley and NW Territory, kakadu plum puts the “super” in super fruit. Ounce per ounce, kakadu plums contain on average 55 times the vitamin C of Florida oranges.*
*A fresh kakadu plum contains on average 2500mg/100g WW of vitamin C vs. a Florida orange, which contains 45mg/100g WW. Based upon data calculated from Food Chemistry (Nov. 2013) and the US Department of Agriculture (March 2014). The kakadu plum included in the product has been combined with stabilized vitamin C from other sources. Note that the vitamin content of natural foods are estimates and vary depending upon conditions such as soil, temperature, and climate.
Based on a 4-week sponsored period of use by 32 female volunteers ages 21 to 65:
- 93.75% agreed complexion looked brighter and skin felt softer
- 96.88% agreed skin felt smoother
- 90.63% agreed skin felt tighter
- 84.38% agreed skin felt more elastic and firmer, and looked more radiant
- 81.25% agreed skin felt hydrated
- 78.13% reported skintone looked more even
- 75% agreed skin felt more resilient and had more glow
- 71.88% agreed skin appeared lifted
- 68.75% reported skin appeared more youthful
- 62.50% agreed serum helped improve the appearance of the visible signs of aging
- 62.50% reported a visible improvement in fine lines and wrinkles
- 59.38% reported a visible improvement in under-eye circles
- 56.25% reported seeing a softening of smile lines
- 53.13% reported a visible improvement in crow's feet
- 50% reported a visible improvement in vertical lip lines and a softening of frown lines
-Apply five drops to clean, dry face each morning.
-Gently smooth over skin until absorbed.
-For external use only.
-Do not get into eyes.
-Keep out of reach of children.
-If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Understanding the needs and desires of today's skin savvy consumer comes easily to Dr. Audrey Kunin. After all, she's been shelling out skin health and beauty advice to millions of devotees for years. Through this constant communication with patients and peers, Dr. Kunin realized a need for accessible, effective, non-prescription skincare solutions. DERMAdoctor, her line of targeted, problem-solving products, fuses dermatological treatments with luxury cosmeceuticals. From antiaging to acne to enlarged pores and more, DERMAdoctor's therapeutic offerings are just what the skin doctor ordered.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.