What it is:
A face primer and moisturizer in one that delivers 24-hour hydration and locks down makeup with the lightest possible texture.
What it does:
Primerizer moisturizes and preps skin for makeup in one step. The non-greasy, quick-dry formula sets in as little as seconds, acting as a makeup magnet that locks on foundation and makes it last. It’s formulated with niacinamide (which supports skin’s vitality and barrier repair functions) and hyaluronic acid (a molecule that holds water within the skin to prevent moisture loss). Primerizer also smooths skin, softens the look of dry fine lines, and stops makeup from settling into pores.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This breakthrough primer contains up to 762 sextillion molecules of water per bottle. It’s translucent, has a weightless, silky texture, and is suitable for all skin types.
This product is cruelty-free and free of sodium lauryl sulfates, oil, fragrance, and talc. It is also vegan.
In a consumer study, after 1 use:
- 97% said it feels lightweight
- 87% said skin felt instantly hydrated
- 91% said their makeup went on flawlessly
In a consumer study, after 1 week of use:
- 90% said it delivered a high level of hydration
- 88% said it helped makeup look good
- 88% said it helped makeup last all day
- 89% said their skin felt hydrated throughout the day
- 89% said skin felt softer & smoother
- 93% said their skin felt comfortable all day
- 98% said it didn’t leave a white cast on their skin
- 91% said their skin looked fresh
- 86% said their makeup looked better
- 96% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation