BriogeoScalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment
✔ Tightly Coiled
What it is:
A unique, charcoal-infused scalp treatment that detoxifies, soothes, and balances the scalp for optimal scalp health.
- Detoxifies and removes buildup
- Soothes itchy, irritated, and flaky scalp
- Hydrates the scalp to prevent dryness
If you want to know more…
This unique treatment infuses binchotan charcoal to draw impurities from the scalp and hair follicle, providing the foundation for optimal scalp health. A cooling blend of peppermint and spearmint oils reduces scalp itchiness, and tea tree oil has anti-septic and healing properties to reduce scalp irritation and inflammation. Witch hazel water helps to normalize oil production to prevent an oily scalp, while sodium hyaluronate and aloe keep the scalp balanced and hydrated. Super-vitamin biotin provides essential nutrients to the hair follicle to support healthy hair growth.
What else you need to know:
This 98 percent naturally-derived formula is vegan and cruelty-free. It does not contain silicones, DEA, gluten, or synthetic dye.
This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
Results obtained from an independent, clinical laboratory study in which participants used the scalp treatment over a 1-week period:
- 96% of partcipants with a self-assessed dry scalp indicated that the treatment was effective in hydrating and moisturizing their scalp
- 100% of participants with a self-assessed flaky scalp said the treatment was effective at reducing flakiness
- 95% of participants with a self-assessed irritated scalp said the treatment was effective in reducing irritation
- 89% of participants with a self-assessed itchy scalp said the treatment was effective in reducing itchiness
- 89% of participants with a self-assessed scalp buildup said the treatment was effective at reducing buildup on the scalp
- 92% of participants said the treatment was effective in enhancing their scalp health
Based on a data from a clinical mesarurment of scalp hydration:
- 100% of subjects showed an improvement in scalp hydration after just 1 use of both the Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo and Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.
-Part the hair into sections, apply one to two drops to each partition, and massage into the scalp.
-Do not rinse out.
-The treatment should be applied after washing and before styling.
-It can also be applied before bedtime as a pre-shampoo scalp treatment.
-For external use only.
-Avoid contact with eyes.
-Peppermint, Spearmint, and Tea Tree Oil Complex: Provides a cooling effect to the scalp and reduce itchiness, irritation, and flakiness.
-Witch Hazel: Normalizes oil production to prevent oily scalp.
-Biotin: Provides essential nutrients to the hair follicle that support healthy hair growth.
Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin*, Polysorbate 80*, Biotin, Panthenol*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Charcoal Powder, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Menthyl Lactate*, Saccharide Isomerate*, Sodium Hyaluronate*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Hydroxyethylcellulose*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate*, Polyquaternium-10, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid*, Sodium Citrate*. *Coconut, vegetable, plant, or sugar derived.
Inspired by the family tradition of making natural beauty products from scratch in her kitchen and the belief that beauty shouldn't be compromised by harsh or harmful ingredients, founder Nancy Twine launched Briogeo. The name is derived by Brio meaning "full of life" and Geo representing "earth and nature". Combining the best nature has to offer to revive hair to its most balanced state, these high-performing formulas are free of SLS, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and silicones. Instead, they are infused with the finest blends of natural plant and fruit extracts, oils, and antioxidants.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.