Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
An antioxidant-rich cleansing oil that gently removes long-wear makeup and leaves skin with a beautiful, healthy look and feel.
- Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
The lightweight oil lifts away makeup and impurities, then rinses completely clean with water. Formulated with sugarcane-derived, sustainable squalane oil, it helps keep skin hydrated and feeling fresh.
What else you need to know:
This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.
Based on results of a self-assessment study with 33 women, ages 18 to 66, 20 days, twice daily use:
- 99% of women agree that product effectively cleanses the skin
- 95% of women agree that their natural beauty is enhanced
- 95% of women agree that skin feels softer
- 93% of women agree that product effortlessly dissolves makeup
- 94% of women agree that complexion is more radiant
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.