Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A weightless eye gel that reduces the look of puffiness and dark circles.
- Dark circles
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
If you want to know more…
This peptide-rich gel formula works hard to give your eyes a well-rested look. Just a drop helps calm the look of puffiness and other signs of irritation to keep your eyes looking bright.
What else you need to know:
No Compromise Beauty™ Biobacked. Nontoxic. Sustainable. Clinically proven.
This product is non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types including sensitive.
In a use test panel of 32 volunteers age 27 to 66 using the product twice a day for 21 days:
- 98% of women said that skin on the upper eye lid appears firmer
- 98% of women said that skin under the eye is smoother
- 97% of women said that the puffiness under their eye is visibly reduced
- 97% of women said that eye area appears more awake
- 97% of women said that signs of fatigue around the eye area are visibly reduced
- 97% of women said that eye area appears more rejuvenated
- 97% of women said that eye area appears younger looking
- 96% of women said that dark circles under the eye area are visibly reduced
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.