Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
- Sugar: Prevents moisture loss.
- Sea Fennel: Helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and define the lip area.
- Orange Extract: Protects the lips.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: The age-defying lip treatment is proven to improve volume and definition (read: plumper pout), making it ideal for overnight or a base layer for lipstick. The sugar formula also contains sea fennel to help smooth fine lines, antioxidant-rich orange extract, and moisturizing hyaluronic acid spheres.
Clinical Results: In-vivo test:
- 100% noticed their lips were more moisturized, nourished, and supple
- 100% reported healthier-looking, softer, silkier lips
- 100% felt it protected their lips overnight, removed dry flakes, and improved dry lips
- 97% reported improved elasticity and smoothness around the lip area
- 93% felt it retexturized and visibly improved the overall appearance of their lips
-Apply to lips throughout the day and before bed.
-For SPF protection, follow with your favorite Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15.
-Prep and prime with this lip treatmentuse it as a base to keep lips hydrated under any long-wear lipstick, including matte and liquid lipstick.
-Use this lip treatment as a recovery step after removing drying lipstick.
By combining potent natural ingredients, ancient rituals, and modern science, Fresh creates products that perform with experiences that transform. Discovery drives innovation. Fresh’s Founders travel the world uncovering the highest quality natural ingredients and time-honored cultural traditions. But the real journey is using science to harness and heighten nature—developing effective formulas that look, smell, and feel as good as they work—to bring you the most beautiful skin and sensations.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.