You’ve got options!
Start with the foundation you currently use to find a matching shade from this brand.
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
Key Benefits: Rebuilds, strengthens, and makes hair silky soft
- Cystoseira Compressa Extract (Brown Algae): This marine active provides intensive repair and helps provide heat protection.
- Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract: Helps enhance color, add moisture retention, and shine; rich in flavonoids and polyphenols, this protein is known to provide antioxidant properties.
- Baobab Seed Oil: From the African Tree of Life (known for its ability to store water), this rich, silky oil acts as an intense emollient for dry, damaged hair.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Infused with an exclusive complex that includes Alpha Keratin 60ku®, this product delivers an immediate and intense hydrating and conditioning boost. The result? Silky-soft hair that’s immediately reinvigorated with health and nourishment. It features a rich, nurturing blend of creamy coconut and tropical yuzu extracts wrapped in warm woods.
Clinical Results: In a consumer Perception Study of 55 women who used a control shampoo and conditioner and Restorative Treatment Mask for 2 weeks:
- 97% of women felt their hair was softer after just 1 use
- 95% of women felt their hair was more moisturized after just 1 use
- 93% felt their hair was healthier and more nourished after 4 uses
-After washing hair, remove excess water and apply a generous amount, distributing evenly through hair.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.