You’ve got options!
Start with the foundation you currently use to find a matching shade from this brand.
Hair Type: Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Medium, Thick
Key Benefits: Defrizzes, Hydrates, and Smooths
Formulation: Rich Liquid
- Pink Pomelo: A nutrient-rich citrus fruit full of vitamin A, C, and B1 and zinc that gives hair a shot of vitality.
- Phospholipids: Help fight frizz and protect against humidity.
- Gotu Kola: A multitasking Indian herb that promotes strength, smoothness, and luster.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Formulated with a first-of-its-kind Alpha Keratin 60ku® protein, Virtue Smooth Shampoo acts as a powerful in-shower, daily smoothing treatment for hair. It re-paves rough cuticles and reduces friction between each strand, tackling frizz at the source. It features a restorative blend of herbs, fruits, and citrus, incorporating soothing lavender and fresh mint essential oils.
Clinical Results: In a consumer perception study of 45 women who used Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner for 2 weeks, after 10 uses:
- 97% of women said their hair looked smoother
- 97% of women said their hair looked healthier
- 80% of women felt their hair looked smoother and more hydrated
-Work a quarter-size amount of shampoo into a lather between palms.
-Apply to wet hair and massage into scalp, starting at the nape of the neck, and work the lather through ends.
-Phospholipids: Help fight frizz and protect against humidity.
-Gotu Kola: A multitasking Indian herb that promotes strength, smoothness, and luster.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.