Concealer For Spots
Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Concealer For Spots.
Browse the top-ranked list of Concealer For Spots below along with associated reviews and opinions.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
What Else You Need to Know: This full-coverage concealer feels lightweight and doesn’t cake, crack, or settle into fine lines. The formula includes algae-derived ingredients known for smoothing the look of skin and specially-coated pigments that leave a natural finish that doesn’t flake or crease.
Clinical Results: In a self-evaluation by 109 women after 1 week:
- 97% said it looks smooth
- 94% said it doesn’t look cakey
- 95% said it conceals dark under-eye circles
- Salicylic Acid: Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Mushroom Stem and Licorice Root Extract: Provides soothing properties and helps fade the appearance of post-acne scars.
- Phytosphingosine: Supports skin’s defenses against bacteria.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. This product is also gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Calm, clear, and cover blemishes and imperfections with this creamy, ultra blendable, full-coverage concealer. This crease-proof, waterproof, and sweat-resistant concealer lasts all day. It’s specifically formulated to be used as part of a skin-clearing makeup routine with bareMinerals BlemishRescue™ Anti-Redness Mattifying Primer and bareMinerals BlemishRescue Loose Powder Foundation (each sold separately). It’s designed with a built-in sharpener for a fresh and precise application every time.
Clinical Results: Based on a 4-week clinical study of 30 women:
- 97% showed an improvement in skin texture immediately after application
- 100% showed improvement in skin's hydration immediately and over time
- 100% agree this concealer provides full coverage