Creams For Acne-prone Skin
Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Creams For Acne-prone Skin.
Browse the top-ranked list of Creams For Acne-prone Skin below along with associated reviews and opinions.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Caffeine and Pink Algae Extract: Fights dark circles, puffiness, and dullness.
- Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides: Hydrate and visibly plump for supple, juicy skin.
- Arnica and Panthenol: The ultimate skin-calming tool for blemishes and redness.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This concealer is delivered in a skincare base packed with hyaluronic acid, peptides, and caffeine that hydrate, visibly plump, and give a smooth, radiant finish. It covers and reduces the appearance of dark circles, but still fully looks like your skin, and is clean, comfy, and clinically tested. This product is non-irritating, allergy tested, clinically tested, noncomedogenic, and dermatologically tested.
Clinical Results: In a consumer study with 20 subjects after using Revealer for 28 days:
- 100% agreed this product improved the quality of bare skin
- 100% showed clinical improvement in the appearance of crow's feet / fine lines and wrinkles
- 100% agreed this product effectively conceals under-eye circles, dark spots and blemishes
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.