Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Youtube Makeup.
Browse the top-ranked list of Youtube Makeup below along with associated reviews and opinions.
A smudge-free, waterproof pomade formula that performs as an all-in-one brow product.
What it does:
This creamy, multitasking product glides on skin and hair smoothly to create clean, defined brows. The standout formula works as a brow primer and provides color, sculpture, and shading. It is ideal for oily skin and in humid climates.
What Else You Need to Know: This award-winning powder locks in makeup for long-lasting wear without adding weight or texture. It absorbs oil and reduces shine all day, creating a flawless, matte finish with no flashback in photos. These truly-translucent shades work on all skin tones, and create a soft-focus effect to subtly blur fine lines and imperfections.
Translucent is perfect for fair to medium and tan skin tones.
Translucent Medium Deep is perfect for medium-deep to deep skin tones.
Clinical Results: TLSP was shown to have:
- No flashback in photos
- 16-hour long-wear
- Shine control up to 8 hours
In a consumer test on 32 women after 2 weeks:
- 100% said it is lightweight and does not look cakey on skin
- 100% said it controls and reduces shine
- 97% said it absorbs excess oil
An essential eyeshadow collection with 14 shades in neutral to berry tones.
What it does:
A present-day take on Renaissance colors, this eye palette features 14 shades that let you create stylish, day to night looks. From the earthy yellow and ultra-matte finish of Golden Ochre to Primavera’s shimmer gold with a metallic finish, this palette’s high-pigment shadows are crease and fade-resistant and are sure to bring modern elegance to your eye looks.
This palette contains:
- 14 x 0.02 oz Eyeshadow in Tempera (beige with an ultra-matte finish), Golden Ochre (earthy yellow with an ultra-matte finish), Vermeer (iridescent shell with a metallic finish), Buon Fresco (antique lavender with an ultra-matte finish), Antique Bronze (metallic sable with a satin finish), Love Letter (raspberry with an ultra-matte finish), Cyprus Umber (dark coffee with an ultra-matte finish), Raw Sienna (neutral amber with an ultra-matte finish), Burnt Orange deep orange with an ultra-matte finish), Primavera (shimmery gold with an ultra-matte finish), Red Ochre (sienna with an ultra-matte finish), Venetian Red (crimson with an ultra-matte finish), Warm Taupe (earthy gray with an ultra-matte finish), Realgar (brick with an ultra-matte finish)
- Double-ended shadow brush
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Mineral Tone Balancing Powder: Works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections.
- Multi-Active Botanical Blend (Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract, and Vitamin E): Helps hydrate, reduce the appearance of redness, and support skin resilience by promoting moisture retention.
- Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out the look of skin tone.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Ideal for all skin types, this multi-action formula lasts up to 16 hours, and masks imperfections, blurs the look of lines and wrinkles, and hides dark circles and signs of fatigue. The botanical blend hydrates, firms, reduces redness, and strengthens the look of skin by helping its barrier retain moisture.
Clinical Results: In a clinical independent study on 61 participants:
- 89% felt the product leaves the skin looking firmer
- 93% felt the product effectively conceals dark spots, blemishes and dark under eye circles
- 80% felt the product blurs lines and wrinkles