Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A resurfacing softener of 98.7 percent pure antiaging Japanese superfoods that makes all skin care work better.
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Fine lines and wrinkles
If you want to know more…
A daily seven-second ritual to reveal your softest, most youthful-looking skin, delivering:
- Antiaging: pure, 98.7 percent hadasei-3, a concentrate of nourishing green tea, rice, and algaeJapan’s three essential nutrients for skin health and youthful radiance.
- Smoothing and resurfacing: the natural fermentation of these nutrients produces lactic acid, helping to support natural cell turnover for improved skin texture and a smooth luster.
- Plumping hydration: instantly doubles skin’s natural moisture content, above and beyond the results from a moisturizer, softening and plumping the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Maximizes performance of all skin care: skin’s channels are flush with lasting hydration, creating a pathway to deliver treatments that follow more deeply and amplifying their effectiveness.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is cruelty-free, non-sensitizing, non-irritating, dermatologist tested, and formulated without oil.
Geisha embraced and perfected the tradition of beauty waters as the foundation to their beauty ritual to restore and soften their skin. This secret has been passed down by generations; today, 97 percent of Japanese women use an essence. Tatcha honors this ancient practice in our modern, powerful evolution.
"Your purchase of a full-sized Tatcha skin care item will send an incredible girl to school for day through our Beautiful Faces, Beautiful Futures partnership."Victoria Tsai, Founder