Just like a wing woman, a lip gloss lets you have your time to shine. This is how you can perfect your pout with lip gloss:
1. Choose a lip liner that has a matte finish with your undertone, but is slightly darker than your natural lip color.
2. Begin at the cupid's bow and trace the lip liner just above the perimeter of your natural lip shape, or play it safe and try to get as close to your natural lip line as possible.
3. Feather the lip liner inwards towards the center of your lips using a lip brush.
4. Apply a clear lip gloss from the center of lips outward, but not on top of the lip liner.
5. Lastly, use a fluffy eyeshadow brush to blend a matte bronzer under the center of your bottom lip. You can kiss thin lips good-bye!
Looking for more lip tips? Join and get advice from millions of beauty-lovers just like you. Don't forget to also reserve your appointment for a complimentary Quick Lip Makeup Mini or Lip to Perfection Class to learn from an expert Beauty Advisor at .