in love...Love it!...My skin was visibly clearer, cleaner, and more matte, my blackheads ALMOST GONE ENTIRELY, and it is now 3pm after having put on my makeup at 7am and I have the tiniest tinge of oil (as opposed to having a super shiny face by 12pm usually)....If you're in the market for a physical exfoliant, this is an excellent one - the granules are very tiny yet powerful, so don't scrub too vigorously.
What it is: A noncomedogenic clay formula that polishes and purifies for clear, smooth, shine-free skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Pores, and Oiliness
- Umbrian Clay: Works to neutralize acidity, absorb oil, and refine the appearance of pores, purifying the complexion.
- Natural Bamboo and Olive Exfoliants: Gently polish away dulling, dead skin cells.
- Meadowsweet Extract: Helps to control oil and shine.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: This clay-based face scrub dissolves dead skin and refines its texture with bamboo and olive exfoliants. It also minimizes pores and absorbs oil to help control breakouts and mattify (meaning no shiny T-zone). The star is Fresh's proprietary ingredient Umbrian clay to balance and clarify.
Clinical Results: In-vivo test:
- 97% felt the product exfoliated, deeply cleansed, and purified their skin
- 91% reported smoother, brighter, clarified, and more supple skin with decreased roughness
- 88% said it evened skin tone and smoothed imperfections
- 85% noticed it balanced their skin and reduced shine
- 82% felt it minimized the appearance of pores and calmed their skin