Love it....amazing product!...Provides a dewy look on its own, but I love using it as a makeup primer - keeps my dry skin moisturized and foundation looking fresh all day....As a primer, it did a great job under my foundation.
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A makeup priming, holographic highlighting treatment oil powered by Josie's quick-absorbing 100% Pure Argan Oil Light and pore-smoothing priming pearls for boosted elasticity, glowy radiance, and makeup-ready skin.
- Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
Get a holographic moonlit glow with Josie's weightless moonstone potion that highlights, primes, hydrates, and smooths. Argan-powered essential nutrients nourish and treat the skin while multicolored coated priming pearls illuminate and awaken your complexion. Easily transform any look with these iridescent drops: mix with your foundation for a perfectly dewy look, add a few to your lips for a glowing pout, or bring extra light to cheekbones with one single drop. 100% Pure Argan Oil Light nourishes and hydrates while PhytoVie Defense®, a plant-based antioxidant, helps fight against skin-aging free radical damage and extends makeup wear. Lemongrass lavender essential oils enahnce your mood and calm inflammation and redness. Skin is left juicy, glowing, protected, and smooth. Let's glow to the moon.
What else you need to know:
This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, GMO, synthetic fragrance, and formaldehyde.
- Wear alone as a daily hydrator or on top of serums and creams to seal in skincare
- Use as a makeup primer
- Apply to lips to condition and prime
- Apply a drop on top of satin and matte lippies to add luster and radiance
- Mix with foundation, serums, and moisturizers
- Use as an under-eye treatment to brighten and diffuse fine lines and dark circles
- Use as a highlighter: on the cheekbones, down the nose, in the corners of the eye
- Use as an illuminating body oil
- Use as a nourishing hair oil to add shine
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.