Eye Creams For Dry Skin
Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Eye Creams For Dry Skin.
Browse the top-ranked list of Eye Creams For Dry Skin below along with associated reviews and opinions.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Caffeine and Pink Algae Extract: Fights dark circles, puffiness, and dullness.
- Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides: Hydrate and visibly plump for supple, juicy skin.
- Arnica and Panthenol: The ultimate skin-calming tool for blemishes and redness.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This concealer is delivered in a skincare base packed with hyaluronic acid, peptides, and caffeine that hydrate, visibly plump, and give a smooth, radiant finish. It covers and reduces the appearance of dark circles, but still fully looks like your skin, and is clean, comfy, and clinically tested. This product is non-irritating, allergy tested, clinically tested, noncomedogenic, and dermatologically tested.
Clinical Results: In a consumer study with 20 subjects after using Revealer for 28 days:
- 100% agreed this product improved the quality of bare skin
- 100% showed clinical improvement in the appearance of crow's feet / fine lines and wrinkles
- 100% agreed this product effectively conceals under-eye circles, dark spots and blemishes
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.