Hand creams and lotions are a great way to keep your hands soft, hydrated, and looking young. So when you're done with your facial skincare, give you hands a little extra TLC with our top picks for best hand treatments available at Sephora.
Size: 2.5 oz/ 75 mL
I’ve tried so many hand creams and treatments and this stuff is the answer to my calling. ...Excellent hand cream/mask. Hands stay soft and moisturized for days. ...Hand rescue
What it is: An overnight hand mask—loaded with fruit oils, plant extracts, and 40 percent glycerin—that intensely moisturizes, revitalizes, nourishes, and protects—so you can awaken to cloud-soft hands.
- Glycerin 40%: A supple humectant that locks in moisture.
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Intensely conditions and soothes.
- Sorrel and Kalahari Melon Oils: Provide rich levels of essential fatty acids and support strong, nourished skin.
What Else You Need to Know: With a smooth, cushiony texture, this glycerin-packed mask delivers a plush veil of intensely conditioning, long-lasting hydration that leaves hands soothed, soft, and glossy-looking. A potent combination of plant extracts an
Great hand cream......In the winter months my hands get especially dry and chapped so I bought Clarins hand treatment cream and it has made a world of difference. ...Best hand cream ever...This hand cream will work miracles on any hands it leaves them moist not greasy and they get softer with regular use .A real treatment for hands
What it is: A rich, moisturizing cream that softens hands and supports nails.
Skin Type: Normal and Dry
Skincare Concerns: Dryness and Dullness
- Shea: Nourishes, softens, and soothes.
- Sesame Oil: Protects the skin and minimizes signs of aging.
What Else You Need to Know: This lightweight cream smooths hands and supports nails. The nourishing formula absorbs quickly to deeply invigorate and tone skin.
The Best Hand Cream Ever...This is the best hand cream I have ever used. It's instant hydration for your hands. ...It is nice as a hand cream but not as a treatment.
What it is:
An amazingly rich, non-greasy hand cream that provides intense healing benefits.
What it is formulated to do:
The hardest working hand cream in the business, Jack Black's unique formula is rich with intensive moisturizers and special conditioners which help diminish tough calluses and heal unsightly cuticles. It dries to a velvety-smooth finish, leaving minimal residue on hands. Eucalyptus and vitamins A and E penetrate to help heal and soothe dry, chapped, cracked hands.
What else you need to know:
Perfect for excessively dry spots on elbows, feet, and knees, this dermatologist tested cream is road tested by guys who work with their handschefs, doctors, golfers, and carpenters.
I am so happy with this hand cream. I have never really loved using cream on my hands i hate the greasy feeling. ...Hand changer! Non greasy and my hands look healthier!
What it is: A collagen-packed hand cream that helps to brighten and even skin tone and improve the appearance of dark spots.
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Dark Spots, and Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Formulation: Lightweight Lotion
- Alguronic Acid: A patented and powerful compound that demonstrates significant properties to rejuvenate the skin for a more youthful appearance.
- Vitamins E and C: Brighten and even skin tone.
- Active Vegan Collagen: Helps to strengthen and condition the skin to visibly improve resiliency and bounce.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, phthalates, and triclosan. This product is also vegan.
What Else You Need to Know.
Size: 2.2 oz / 65 ml
This is thinner than the hand cream which makes sense, I guess. I have signs of aging on my hands and mainly got this for that.
What it is: A hand-repair serum with 0.25% pure retinol, 5% AHA, and 10 peptides to visibly reduce the look of crepiness, lines, spots, scars, marks, and aged cuticles.
- 0.25% Pure Encapsulated Retinol: Repairs the look of crepiness, lines, spots, scars, marks, and aged cuticles.
- 5% AHA: Prepares the surface for retinol.
- 10 Peptides, 12 Amino Acids, Vitamins, Glycerin: Support repair ingredients.
What Else You Need to Know: This is a tested combination of retinol, AHA, peptides, and more to repair the unique hand skin. Treat and prevent the look of crepiness, lines, spots, scars, marks and aged cuticles. This formula is ideal for night. Follow with hand cream and wake up to a just-manicured feeling.
it was okay my hands felt pretty much the same after use. i have very dry skin that is constantly cracking. so i didn’t expect to much. it takes along time to adsorb after you take off the gloves so you also have to wait for that.
What it is: A pair of limited-edition nourishing mango hand masks—it’s the perfect gift to pamper your hands over the holidays.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Mango Butter Extract: Contains rich fatty acids and nourishes dry skin.
Ingredient Callouts: It is vegan.
What Else You Need to Know: Nourish, hydrate, and soothe your hands this holiday season with these limited-edition holiday Mango Hand Masks. They create smooth- and soft-feeling hands in just 15 minutes. They are formulated with 92 percent ingredients from natural origin and contain nourishing mango butter.
Clinical Results: Measured scientifically after 8 hours in a test performe
What it is: A hand and body lotion that intensely moisturizes to keep skin nourished and smooth.
- Microalgae: Rich in antioxidants and promotes smoother, stronger, and more hydrated skin.
- Ceramides: Help maintain moisture levels and support skin’s natural barrier.
- Noni: Rich in vitamins and antioxidants to replenish and promote visible radiance.
What Else You Need to Know: Powered by ingredients like microalgae, ceramides, and noni, this unique lotion provides long-lasting hydration while simultaneously replenishing and nourishing your skin without feeling sticky or heavy. It also contains rose, geranium, and basil aromatherapy.
Size: 2.2 oz / 65 ml
Best hand lotion!...The hand soap at my office is the cheapest, most drying soap I've ever used, kills my hands immediately. ...I like this hand cream when my hands are normal? But when I have eczema flared up on my hands, not only does this cream not help, feels like it might make it worse?
What it is: A fast-absorbing hand treatment. 5 Ceramides, 5 Peptides + Niacinamide help reverse dryness, loss of volume and brittle cuticles. Dermatologist-Tested.
- Five Ceramides and Five Peptides: Help heal hands, reverse dryness and recover loss of volume
- Niacinamide: Helps strengthen the skin barrier
- Marula Butter and Marula Oil: Helps deeply moisturize and nourish hands and brittle cuticles
What Else You Need to Know: All-in-one barrier treatment for your best hands yet. 5 Ceramides, 5 Peptides, Niacinamide and Marula Butter / Marula Oil to reverse dryness, treat loss of volume and recover brittle cuticles. Non-Greasy. Fast-Absorbing.
Size: 2.5 oz / 74 ml
Love, Love, Love This Hand Cream!...Superior hand cream and a must have for beautiful hands! Love the smell too!!...Hydrating I suppose, the smell isn’t bad in the beginning but after about an hour my hands start to smell like pennys. Won’t be repurchasing because of that.
What it is: A rich, hydrating, long-lasting hand cream made with amla, for fast-absorbing moisture that visibly smooths, soothes, and nourishes cracked and dry skin.
- Amla: Packed with antioxidants and vitamin C to visibly hydrate and brighten skin.
- Squalane: Mimics skin’s natural oil for an ultralight barrier that locks in moisture.
- Shea Butter: Visibly smooths skin with highly concentrated fatty acids and vitamins.
What Else You Need to Know: Potent super-antioxidant amla, softening shea butter, and skin-soothing arnica nourish and nurture hardworking hands, while ultralight squalane intensely moisturizes and smooths dry, cracked-looking skin with no greasy after-feel and a bright, sunkissed,
Size: 1 oz / 30 mL
I gifted this beautiful hand creme to my judgmental mother-in-law and she actually said she loved it and her hands felt and looked better. ...I don’t usually use hand lotion, which I should and in the last couple years, I’ve been trying to take care of my hands more just due to the fact that as you age your hands take a lot. the formula absorbs fast and leaves your hands feeling soft.
What it is: A hydrating, restorative hand cream formulated with India's rarest rose that is always hydrating, never greasy.
- Wild Damask Rose: A powerful antioxidant that purifies and cares for wounds and visible irritation.
- Almond Oil: Restores, hydrates, and replenishes hydration.
- Sunflower Oil: Dense with vitamin E; softens and smooths.
What Else You Need to Know: The petals in this richly scented cream are sourced from wild Damask roses that grow naturally in the Himalayas, harnessing a powerful and complex fragrance.
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's