In LOVE...Love it...You look healthy and alive....This self tanner is really easy to blend into your skin and the color result is the best I've had with a self tanner, I find it gives a true brown color, like you get when out in the sun, and it has great staying power.
What it is:
A quick-absorbing, super hydrating self-tanning body oil infused with 100 percent pure argan oil, coconut water, and aloe.
If you want to know more…
Drench your skin in liquid gold with Josie's ultra-hydrating self-tanning oil. 100 percent pure argan oil nourishes skin while natural DHA safely builds a natural-looking bronzed glow that lasts. Caramel-colored tracker gives skin an instant hint of warmth and develops into a medium tan after four to eight hours. Hydrating coconut water and soothing aloe juice nourish, smooth, and revitalize skin while the subtle, natural scent awakens the senses for skin that looks, feels, and smells like paradise. Each bottle comes with a plush mitt to ensure streak-free, blissful application.
What else you need to know:
This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, GMO-free, synthetic-fragrance-free, and formaldehyde-free.
In a consumer study:
- 100% of women said the product dried quickly
- 100% of women said the product did not leave an unnatural, orange color
- 98% of women said their skin feels moisturized, nourished, and hydrated
- 98% of women said the product creates a healthy, natural-looking glow
- 93% of women said the product improved the look of skin texture
- 93% of women said their skin felt hydrated after 24 hours
- 88% agree the product was not streaky
- 88% agree the product left no after-scent
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.