My fav...I like...Great for travel...I have been using Bare Escentuals for a long time now and I have recently started using the Matte Foundation, it is great, my make up looks fresh for up to 8 hours normally I would have to retouch or apply mineral veil by 10 am and throughout the day, now I don't have to do that with this foundation, I have tried alot of products over the years that promise matte finish and this product delivers.
What it is: A loose powder foundation with just seven ingredients, for breathable, sheer-to-full coverage with a matte finish that also controls excess oil.
Formulation: Loose Powder
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
SPF: SPF 15
- Iron Oxides: Mineral pigments.
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide: Provide mineral sunscreen protection.
- Silica/Calcium Silicate and Lauroyl Lysine: Provide a matte finish with a silky-soft skin feel.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of mineral oil, sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, and fragrance. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This formula feels weightless, blurs the look of pores and imperfections, and won’t cause breakouts. It’s available in a full range of 30 shades for all skin tones. It provides clean, matte coverage, and is free of oil and shine. It’s also recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Clinical Results: Based on a 19-day US consumer study of 90 women:
- 87% of women saw a reduction in the look of pores
Based on a 6-week US clinical study of 31 women:
- Clinically shown to absorb excess oil and reduce shine
- Promotes clearer, healthier-looking skin over time