Makeup For Yellow Undertones
Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Makeup For Yellow Undertones.
Browse the top-ranked list of Makeup For Yellow Undertones below along with associated reviews and opinions.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Evolution Powder Setting Powder was designed to help lock in your makeup and absorb excess shine without drying out your skin. It refines the appearance of texture and fine lines, providing a smoother finish to your makeup with skin-blurring technology and light diffusion.
Formulation: Baked Powder
What Else You Need to Know: This is the pro secret to a flawless, ethereally illuminated under-eye. This weightless powder was designed for use over Sublime Perfection Concealer (sold separately) and provides the finishing touch to any eye look. Its delicate, silky texture sweeps on effortlessly to visibly blur fine lines and imperfections, while light-reflecting properties deliver a luminous, lifted effect.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: The Coral Crush Palette was designed with all the latest coral hues, and allows you to achieve all the coral looks you desire. Escape into paradise with Violet Voss’s high-pigment, long-lasting, pro formulasfrom buttery mattes to impactful foils. Create a fresh, wearable glam look or an eye-catching, vivid look, and easily transition from day to night.
This Palette Contains:
- 18 x 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g Eyeshadows in Pina Colada (vanilla cream matte), Glow Up (peach gold foil), Peachy (peach metallic), Sunshine (honey yellow matte), Lounging (warm latte matte), Papaya (orange matte), Coral Crush (living coral matte), Passion (rose with peach sparkles duo-chrome), Craze (soft coral red satin), Tiger Lily (hot coral with glitter flecks), Peony (pinky red matte), Obsessed (burnt coral matte), Flame (bright coral red satin), Reef (terracotta matte), Shore (peachy pink sparkle topper), Eternal (berry rose metallic), BFF (spiced coral matte), Escape (warm brown matte)
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Mineral Tone Balancing Powder: Works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections.
- Multi-Active Botanical Blend (Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract, and Vitamin E): Helps hydrate, reduce the appearance of redness, and support skin resilience by promoting moisture retention.
- Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out the look of skin tone.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Ideal for all skin types, this multi-action formula lasts up to 16 hours, and masks imperfections, blurs the look of lines and wrinkles, and hides dark circles and signs of fatigue. The botanical blend hydrates, firms, reduces redness, and strengthens the look of skin by helping its barrier retain moisture.
Clinical Results: In a clinical independent study on 61 participants:
- 89% felt the product leaves the skin looking firmer
- 93% felt the product effectively conceals dark spots, blemishes and dark under eye circles
- 80% felt the product blurs lines and wrinkles