Moisturizers For Summer
Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Moisturizers For Summer.
Browse the top-ranked list of Moisturizers For Summer below along with associated reviews and opinions.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Uneven Texture
Formulation: Lightweight Gel
- Lady's Mantle (Alchemilla Vulgaris): Known for its skin-nurturing properties.
- Ceramide 3: Helps skin retain water.
- Glycerin: Helps maintain skin's moisture levels.
Ingredient Callouts: This product comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This cult-favorite gel-cream is designed to ‘burst’ when applied, releasing explosive hydration. The lightweight, hydrating formula absorbs quickly so combination and oily skin types can hydrate for smoother-looking skin without heaviness and greasiness.
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
SPF: 30 and under
- Olive-Derived Squalane: Quenches dry skin with all-day hydration that feels light and refreshing.
- Energizing Mineral Electrolytes: Help replenish and balance skins moisture.
- Mineral-Based Sunscreen: Non-chemical broad-spectrum sunscreen protects from damaging UVA and UVB rays.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This oil-free tinted moisturizer gives you the benefits of makeup, skincare, and mineral-based SPF 30 in one step. The lightweight gel-cream smooths onto skin with a refreshing water-burst sensation and builds from sheer to medium coverage for a dewy, healthy-looking glow. It is made from 98% naturally derived ingredients.
Clinical Results: Based on average results from an independent U.S. clinical study of 62 participants:
- 100% of people saw improvement in their skin texture in just 1 week
- Boosts skins hydration by 215% in just 1 week
Based on average results from an independent U.S. clinical study of 33 participants:
- Skin is kept hydrated for 12 hours after application