Worth it!...Tatcha FTW...I am always cautious of what I use on my skin as it sensitive and will break out easily....I have been going through a bit of a rough time with my skin and I have developed a lot of texture and acne scarring from my skin being mad at me :( I received this complimentary for testing so it was really good timing!
What it is: A 20 percent vitamin C and 10 percent AHA serum with pure ingredients and gentle strength that helps soften, smooth, and brighten for more radiant, even-toned skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Dark Spots
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
- Unique 20% Vitamin C Blend: A fast-acting, moisturizing vitamin C derivative absorbs quickly into skin to fight aging from daily free radical assault; helps support surface cell turnover for firmer looking skin while also improving moisture levels; remains in skin longer, helping to protect skin from oxidation and reduce UV damage for brighter skin over time.
- Mild Fruit AHAs 10%: Gentle yet effective acids remove debris and the buildup of dead skin cells for smooth, radiant skin; derived from seven fruits (apple, grapefruit, orange, lemon, lime, hawthorn, and jujube).
- Japanese Angelica Root Extract: An edible plant prized for centuries in herbal medicine for its recovery benefits, it helps reduce the appearance of dark spots, discoloration and post-acne scarring from the source; helps to diffuse accumulated excess melanin, a cause of hyperpigmentation, resulting in visibly more even skin tone.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and free of gluten, silicone, oil, and fragrance. It comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This clean, kind-to-skin formula with two types of vitamin C stabilized by antioxidant-rich Japanese beautyberry helps reveal a translucent, youthful glow. Mild fruit AHAs resurface dull, uneven skin, while Japanese angelica root helps to reduce the look of dark spots and post-acne scarring.
Clinical Results: Based on an expert grade study of 20 women:
- In 1 week, see smoother, more radiant skin
- In 4 weeks, see a visible improvement in overall skin tone
- In 8 weeks, see an improvement in skin texture and the appearance of fine lines
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.