in love...Love it!...I have sensitive skin that tends to break out at the drop of a hat, and because of that I have to be careful what new products I try....I recently swore off physical exfoliants because I'm all about chemical exfoliation these days, but I happened to have no other cleanser on hand in the shower, and ended up using this - the chemical exfoliants, combined with the dry winter air has left my face a little dull and flaky, so I was pleasantly surprised at how bright, smooth, and rejuvenated I felt after using this cleanser.
What it is: A noncomedogenic clay formula that polishes and purifies for clear, smooth, shine-free skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Pores, and Oiliness
- Umbrian Clay: Works to neutralize acidity, absorb oil, and refine the appearance of pores, purifying the complexion.
- Natural Bamboo and Olive Exfoliants: Gently polish away dulling, dead skin cells.
- Meadowsweet Extract: Helps to control oil and shine.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: This clay-based face scrub dissolves dead skin and refines its texture with bamboo and olive exfoliants. It also minimizes pores and absorbs oil to help control breakouts and mattify (meaning no shiny T-zone). The star is Fresh's proprietary ingredient Umbrian clay to balance and clarify.
Clinical Results: In-vivo test:
- 97% felt the product exfoliated, deeply cleansed, and purified their skin
- 91% reported smoother, brighter, clarified, and more supple skin with decreased roughness
- 88% said it evened skin tone and smoothed imperfections
- 85% noticed it balanced their skin and reduced shine
- 82% felt it minimized the appearance of pores and calmed their skin