Love it...In Love...This morning I used this stuff in the shower (only my second day to use it), I got out and put on the body shop, tea tree mattifying lotion, and spot concealed (because today I just can't be bothered to wear makeup and you know #thuglife....Before I used this product I kept breaking out on my forehead and had tiny little whiteheads and nothing I used work to get rid of it, but after I started using this pore balance for two weeks results was quick my face cleared up and my skin looked lighter and brighter.
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A dual-action warming and cooling pore-refining facial scrub with glycolic and lactic acids to deeply purify pores, absorb excess oil, and leave skin soft, smooth, and healthy-looking.
- Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
This innovative facial scrub is inspired by traditional Scandinavian spas. A dual warm/cool action helps to refine pores as a powerful blend of AHAsglycolic and lactic acidshelps lift and loosen dead skin cells. Formulated with volcanic sand, Green Fusion Complex™, and neem seed oil, its deeply purifying action absorbs excess oil and helps effectively unclog and minimize the appearance of pores. The scrub invigorates with a refreshing eucalyptus-peppermint scent. The complexion is smooth, soft, and refreshed with a healthy-looking Ole Glow™.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
In Ole’s homeland of Scandinavia, saunas are revered as a place of both physical and mental relaxation, believed to improve circulation and detoxify. A cycle begins with a hot sauna session, followed by a cold plunge into a nearby lake, sea, or swimming pool. This scrub features OleHenriksen’s Green Fusion Complex™, a proprietary blend of potent active botanicalsincluding green tea, eucalyptus, algae (kelp), and Irish moss extractswith natural antiseptic properties to help absorb excess oil and refine pores.
Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub is noncomedogenic. It is a 2018 Teen Vogue Acne Award winner and one of the Best Dermatologist-Recommended Products of 2018.
In an independent consumer study on 37 women, after 2 weeks:
- 100% of users agree this product minimizes the appearance of pores
- 100% of users agree this product cleanses, purifies and detoxifies pores
- 100% of users agree this product reduces and controls oil
- 100% of users agree this product balances skin
- 100% of users agree this product invigorates and revives skin
- 100% of users agree this product smooths and polishes away dry, damaged surface cells
- 100% of users agree this product softens skin
- 97% of users agree this product reduces shine and mattifies skin
- 97% of users agree this product gives skin a healthy glow