Sephora
Sorry we missed you! Please try us again later.

makeup cleansing water

Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for makeup cleansing water.

Makeup cleansers are products that are designed to remove your makeup without leaving your face feeling dry or dehydrated. The best makeup removers are the ones that are gentle enough on your skin to use every day, but still effective enough to get rid of your makeup. Here are some of the best cleansing waters on the market today.

$40.00

It works really well removing residual makeups that was missed from makeup remover and foaming cleanser....Probably not the best way to introduce myself to cleansing waters! It takes off face makeup fine, but it's no substitute for a proper cleanse.

A Luxurious Balance of Science and Nature:
Reveal Purified, Pampered Skin

In one step, this refreshing cleansing water with Micellar Technology and soothing Rose de France lifts and removes impurities and even waterproof, long-lasting face, eye, and lip makeup. Skin is purified, toned, and revitalized.

Saturate cotton pad. Gently smooth over entire face and throat. No rinsing necessary. For enhanced results, follow with your recommended Lancôme Power System.
Non-comedogenic.
Suitable for sensitive skin.
Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.

La MerThe Cleansing Micellar Water

ITEM: 1932540

Size: 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

41 Reviews

$55.00

I didn’t want to love it but I do. It replaced my eye makeup remover. I now use less of oil/water cleanser. ...This is the perfect take your makeup off water cleanser. At first I was skeptical about it I have previously used the Gariner micellar water cleanser and it didn’t do much for me and felt like I still had to rinse again just to get the remainder of my makeup off.

What it is: A light, fresh, sea-inspired cleanser sweeps away dirt and micro-emulsifies waterproof makeup in one rinseless, pristine step.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Oiliness

Formulation: Lightweight Liquid

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, and triclosan. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

$24.00

Quick & Effective for 2-Step Cleansing...I use twice a day, 1st to remove actives, makeup, treatments, then cleanse with a separate cleanser. ...Beautiful packaging but just an OK cleansing water...However, I don't think this is as good as some of the other cleansing waters at removing makeup.

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A gentle, makeup-melting micellar water powered by skin-brightening vitamins and berries.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Uneven skin tone

If you want to know more…
This gentle micellar water, stripped of six harmful ingredients (including mineral oil and synthetic colorants), gives immediate and long-term benefits. Instantly, it melts away makeup while maintaining moisture levels. Over time through an antioxidant blend of vitamins B, C, and superberry extract, it brightens and protects.

$150.00

I really love this product! We live in an area with hard water and I can certainly feel the difference my hair and skin! ...The attachment that holds the shower head is plastic and feels flimsy. The shower head itself dribbles water no water which spray setting is chosen.

What it is:
A luxe shower filter that converts free chlorine to harmless elements, removing dirt and odors while improving the shower experience.

Key benefits:
- Reduce free chlorine from your shower water
- Remove rotten egg smell, rust water, dirt, sediment, and odors
- Ultimately eliminates frizz and flyaways

If you want to know more…
Beauty begins in the shower—but free chlorine can cause frizz, reduce shine, and damage hair. Elevate your shower experience with the T3 Source Handheld Showerhead, a proven filtration system is a mineral mixture combining calcium sulfide, zinc, and copper to reduce free chlorine from your shower water.

$28.00

I use micellar water mostly to remove makeup and fix makeup application mistakes (like getting mascara on my eyelids). ...It's not AS great at removing hardcore eye makeup (which I think any cleansing waters struggle with... that stuff needs a balm/oil cleanser) but it leaves my skin feeling so fresh and not sticky at all.

What it is: A soap-free, no-rinse micellar water that removes makeup, cleanses, hydrates, and soothes skin in one step for a fresh, clean complexion.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Redness, and Dullness

Formulation: Liquid

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Grape Water: Moisturizes and soothes.
- Chamomile: Soothes and reduces the appearance of redness.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan .

What Else You Need to Know: This highly natural, vegan formula takes off makeup and cleanses your face in one step.

$12.00

A good cleansing water at a good price point. ...This cleanser does a great job removing all of my makeup.

What it is: A cleansing water, formulated with zinc and aloe vera, that efficiently removes makeup from the face and eyes while purifying the skin.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Blemishes, pores, oiliness

Formulation: Lightweight liquid

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Zinc of Natural Origin: Known to purify the look of skin and reduce the appearance of imperfections.
- Aloe Vera of Natural Origin: Known to soothe skin.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and comes in recyclable packaging.

What Else You Need to Know: 90 percent of the ingredients in this product are of natural origin, the remaining 10 percent is mainly to ensure the sensory

$7.00

Even better than the expensive French pharmacy brand micellar waters. This is gentle and actually feels like water. ...First cleansing water to remove waterproof mascara so I like it!

What it is: A cleansing water, formulated with zinc and aloe vera, that efficiently removes makeup from the face and eyes, while purifying the skin.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Blemishes, pores, oiliness

Formulation: Lightweight liquid

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Zinc of Natural Origin: Known to purify the look of skin and reduce the appearance of imperfections.
- Aloe Vera of Natural Origin: Known to soothe skin.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and comes in recyclable packaging.

What Else You Need to Know: 90 percent of the ingredients in this product are of natural origin, the remaining 10 percent is mainly to ensure the sensor

MuradClarifying Water Gel

ITEM: 2377406

Size: 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

235 Reviews

$46.00

I am happy with my Murad Clarifying Oil-Free Water gel. I have to wash my face a couple of times a day due to my job and my skin was getting damaged from my cleanser. ...And after I use the a cleanser .I love applying it before a cleanser for a clean fresh feeling

What it is: A non-comedogenic gel moisturizer for oily and acne-prone skin that intensely hydrates, exfoliates, and visibly refines for a balanced-, non-greasy-looking finish.

Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Acne and Blemishes, and Oiliness

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid: Provides intensive, long-lasting hydration.
- Ginger Root Extract: Comforts and soothes.
- Salicylic Acid: Exfoliates, visibly refines, and smooths.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, oxybenzone, and sulfates SLS & SLES. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.

$14.00

Leaves skin cleanser, but not stripped....I have been enjoying using this in the morning to cleanse my skin after I wake up and before makeup. ...It doesn't complete remove all the makeup. I use it for makeup remover then I use my regular makeup remover to see if my makeup were complete remove.

What it is: A milky, ceramide-rich micellar water that thoroughly and gently removes makeup, dirt, pollution, and bacteria from the face and eye area—no rinsing needed.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Dryness

Formulation: Lightweight Liquid

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Micellar Cleansing Blend: A mix of ultra-gentle, dirt- and pollution-capturing surfactants and emollients.
- Three-Ceramide Blend: Ceramides AP, NP, and EOP are derived from plant sources and are identical to the wax-like moisturizing ceramides that occur naturally in skin and help soothe and maintain the moisture balance of skin while protecting against water loss.

$28.00

Now, I typically go for a different, more expensive cleanser to remove my makeup, but this one did a great, if not better job. ...functions like all other micellar waters...This does a great job of removing my makeup (foundation and eye makeup) and leaves my face feeling clean.

What it is: A milky, ceramide-rich micellar water that thoroughly and gently removes makeup, dirt, pollution, and bacteria from the face and eye area—no rinsing needed.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Dryness

Formulation: Lightweight Liquid

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Micellar Cleansing Blend: A mix of ultra-gentle, dirt- and pollution-capturing surfactants and emollients.
- 3-Ceramide Blend: Ceramides AP, NP, and EOP are derived from plant sources and are identical to the wax-like moisturizing ceramides that occur naturally in skin and help
soothe and maintain the moisture balance of skin while protecting against water loss.

Products related to makeup cleansing water