5 Stars...So Nice...I like this product because it does feel bare on my skin and doesn't collect in my pores as much as the liquid foundations I have tried, but it doesn't have complete coverage which is a bummer due to my acne so I am still on the search for my perfect foundation!...I'm not a big fan of the shimmer, but I love that I can easily apply on the train to work, armed with a standard small concealer brush, foundation brush, and blush brush without a mirror (using the back of my shiny cell phone, hehe).
What it is: A buildable foundation, made with five mineral ingredients that swirl from powder to silky cream and melt into skin for a natural, luminous finish.
Formulation: Loose Powder
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
SPF: SPF 15
- Iron Oxides: Mineral pigments.
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide: Provide mineral sunscreen protection.
- Mica and Bismuth Oxychloride: Provide a luminous finish with a silky-soft skin feel.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of mineral oil, sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, and fragrance. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This formula feels weightless, wears all day, and won’t clog pores or cause breakouts. It’s available in a full range of 30 shades for all skin tones. It provides clean, natural-looking coverage that won’t cake. It’s also recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Clinical Results: Based on a 1 week US consumer study of 106 women:
- 96% agreed this foundation feels weightless on their skin
- 95% agreed this foundation reduced the appearance of flaws and imperfections
Based on a 6 week US clinical study of 31 women:
- Promotes clearer, healthier-looking skin over time