WOW !...I glow...It looks great without liquid foundation....The first time I saw bare minerals I wanted to try it but I dont like ordering things over the TV or online and once I found out my best friend was using it and I watched her apply it and how much she loved it I headed to Sephora and got my starter kit and I will not use anything else now I have problems with acne and I dont go anywhere without makeup and this is the only thing I have tried that makes me feel sooo beautiful and confident all day long I LOVE IT
What it is: A buildable foundation, made with five mineral ingredients that swirl from powder to silky cream and melt into skin for a natural, luminous finish.
Formulation: Loose Powder
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
SPF: SPF 15
- Iron Oxides: Mineral pigments.
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide: Provide mineral sunscreen protection.
- Mica and Bismuth Oxychloride: Provide a luminous finish with a silky-soft skin feel.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of mineral oil, sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, and fragrance. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This formula feels weightless, wears all day, and won’t clog pores or cause breakouts. It’s available in a full range of 30 shades for all skin tones. It provides clean, natural-looking coverage that won’t cake. It’s also recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Clinical Results: Based on a 1 week US consumer study of 106 women:
- 96% agreed this foundation feels weightless on their skin
- 95% agreed this foundation reduced the appearance of flaws and imperfections
Based on a 6 week US clinical study of 31 women:
- Promotes clearer, healthier-looking skin over time