5 Star...my fav...It has a beautiful natural finish....it's a 3.5/5, good concealer but not my favorite for under eyes since I have creasing even if I set it with translucent powder it still creases badly on me but I love it use it on any other parts of my face to highlight it has great coverage and I love the natural finish it has
What it is:
An award-winning concealer that provides medium-to-full, buildable coverage and corrects, contours, highlights, and perfects.
What it does:
Ideal for all skin types, Radiant Creamy Concealer is a multi-action formula that instantly masks imperfections, blurs the look of lines and wrinkles, and hides dark circles and signs of fatigue. The botanical blend hydrates, firms, reduces redness, and strengthens the look of skin by helping its barrier retain moisture. Light-diffusing technology evens out the complexion so that skin appears fresh and natural with a radiant finish. It also delivers antioxidant protection to help shield skin against damaging free radicals.
The Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections. Unique powders even the skintone and provide invisible skin correction so skin that skin appears radiant, fresh, and natural. It’s infused with a Multi-Active Botanical Blend, which is loaded with magnolia bark extract, grape seed extract, and vitamin E to help hydrate, reduce the appearance of redness, and improve skin resilience by promoting moisture retention. Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out skintone.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
"Makeup shouldn’t cover your skin, it should enhance your natural beauty, not mask it."François Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics
This product is free of alcohol and is dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested, and non-comodogenic. It is an Allure Reader’s Choice award winner.
This is the #1-selling prestige concealer in the US (Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Department/Specialty, Makeup Sales, January-June 2018)
In an instrumental measurement moisture test after 1 hour of use:
- Skin moisture level jumped by 46%
- 100% of the test panels showed improvement in skin moisture level
In an instrumental measurement moisture test after 12 hours of use:
- Moisture level in the skin increased by 60.6%
- 98% of the test panels showed improvement in skin moisture level
In a clinical independent study on 61 participants:
- 89% felt the product leave the skin looking firmer
- 93% felt the product effectively conceal dark spots, blemishes and dark under eye circles
- 80% felt the product blur lines and wrinkles
- 97% felt the product provide comfortable wear
- 95% felt the product smooth out the surface of the skin
- 93% felt the product was long wear o 90% felt the product left a creaseless-finish
- 97% felt the product was lightweight on the skin