IN LOVE...so good...It goes on like silk!...I can honestly say the product is everything it promises to be, highly enriching and intensively moisturizing and probably among the best treatments for those with a long history of terribly dry skin however as much as me and my skin love the product I don't see myself spending $70 on a small bottle of lotion to use every day, maybe on peak winter days when my face needs the extra boost or when I feel the desire to be pampered.
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A 100 percent natural, emulsifier-free treatment serum that visibly plumps and deeply hydrates.
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
If you want to know more…
Josie’s revolutionary anti-aging Pure Argan Milk marries the hydration of skin-balancing purified water with rejuvenating 100% Pure Argan Oil for plumper-looking, nourished skin. This lightweight yet super-intensive hydrating serum penetrates deeply and absorbs quickly to preserve the elasticity and bounce of skin's youthful cushion. The 100% Pure Argan Oil repairs and fortifies with a weightless combination of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamin E to reveal fresher, healthier, more radiant skin packed with long-lasting moisture. Use under Face Butter and Argan Oil for amplified moisture and glow.
What else you need to know:
This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, GMO, synthetic fragrance, and formaldehyde.
Allure Beauty Enthusiasts Panel, October 2013 in a 4-week product trial; each participant received a complimentary full-size Pure Argan Milk and used it twice daily; 222 respondents to the 24-hour survey; 196 respondents:
- 85% of women reported their skin was more hydrated and felt hydrated all day long
- 8 out of 10 users reported softer and silkier skin
- 3 out of 4 users reported smoother skin
- 1 out of 2 users reported skin looked younger after just 1 day
After 4 weeks:
- 3 out of 4 users reported the appearance of their skin was better after using the product
- 72% of women reported their skin looked younger
- 72% of women with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, or dermatitis reported the product helped ease their skin condition
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.