If you have dry skin, it can be hard to find the right products to keep it soft and healthy. Fortunately, there are a variety of options out there that will help you achieve silky-smooth skin without having to deal with flakes or irritations. Here are some of silk skin care products on the market today.
Size: 1 oz/ 30 mL ·ITEM: 2343549
Color: 42S tan sand - tan skin with yellow undertones
this is as good as it gets for very pale + dry/combo skin. I use it with tatcha liquid silk canvas and it stays really well. all other tinted moisturizers are too warm-toned for me and transfer/move around a lot. still need to use a little concealer on acne because it's light coverage, but it covers redness well....I use Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream, Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer, and this on top and it’s amazing! ...Great for Dry Skin
What it is: A vegan, ultralightweight tinted moisturizer that delivers sheer coverage while infusing skin with maracuja super fruit for up to 12 hours of hydration and wear.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Delivers moisture, visible firmness, and suppleness.
- Maracuja Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer-, brighter-, smoother-looking, more hydrated skin.
- Turmeric Root Extract: A soothing ingredient that helps reduce the appearance of redness.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oil, and triclosan. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
Size: .5 oz/ 15 mL·ITEM: 2499689
I have been trying this Ginzing, vitamin C eyescream tone warm, its so silk and weightless, with just a small amount it perfect for my eyes they look more hydrated and the undertone has been disappearing....This product felt like silk on my skin. It was light and went on smoothly.
What it is: This visibly de-puffing cream now has vitamin C and niacinamide to reduce the appearance of dark circles and promote a brighter-, more radiant-looking eye area.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dark Circles, and Puffiness
- Vitamin C: Diminishes the look of dark circles.
- Niacinamide: Visibly brightens under eyes and energizes skin.
- Panax Ginseng and Caffeine: Support natural skin-cell energy, visibly reviving radiance.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
Size: 1.35 oz/ 40 mL·ITEM: 2413953
Color: Four - for light to medium skintones with red undertones.
I don’t do reviews, but WOW — this tinted moisturizer has taken place of my Luminous Silk, Airflash, La Mer etc. AND ITS CLEAN! I’ve tried 100s of foundations...yes, hundreds, and this my absolute fav. ...I pair with milk makeup primer or tatcha silk canvas. Blends nicely. Light coverage. Doesn’t slip when I am sweaty at the beach.
What it is: A lightweight tinted moisturizer with 100% Non-Nano Mineral Zinc Oxide Broad Spectrum SPF 35. Packed with a blend of nourishing and hydrating ingredients for sheer, dewy coverage.
- 100% Non-Nano Mineral Zinc Oxide: Provides clean SPF 35 protection and acts like a shield against UVA and UVB rays.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps to attract water and retain moisture in the skin.
Size: 0.5 oz/ 15 mL + Eye Massage Tool
My face feels incomplete after a skin care routine without using it. I use a decent amount on both eyes and look more refreshed and awake. ...The feel of the product is perfect but I believe I still need something more for mature skin!
What it is: Fake a flash nap and instantly wake up tired-looking eyes with this 2-in-1 eye cream and concealer primer with hyaluronic acid.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dark Circles, and Puffiness
Formulation: Lightweight Gel
- Horse Chestnut: A flowering tree that reduces the look of puffiness.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates, nourishes, and visibly renews.
- Green Tea: Rich in antioxidants to help defend against environmental stressors.
Size: 1.2 oz / 35 ml·ITEM: 2691020
Color: 18 - Deep with neutral undertones
Wow!! This is the best skin tint ever! It literally feels like nothing on and somehow it hides all the imperfections and makes my skin look flawless. ...It just adds a touch of color and feels like it is pretty flexible even if you pick poorly like I did. It applies like silk and makes the skin look gorgeously enhanced.
What it is: A lightweight skin tint that boosts moisture levels by up to 52% for a dewy glow, and provides a sheer veil of coverage for comfortable, all-day wear.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Replenishes with nourishing fatty acids to strengthen skin’s moisture barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts water to plump skin with hydration.
- Plant-Based Squalane: Protects against moisture loss to help retain skin’s natural radiance.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and triclosan. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This formula melts quickly
Size: 1.01 oz/ 30 mL·ITEM: 2453801
Color: 44H tan honey - tan skin with warm, peach undertones
This foundation definitely delivers medium coverage and I’m able to build it up a little when I want to, it never looks cakey. I have very oily skin and when I pair this with the Tatcha silk canvas liquid primer it keeps me matte for HOURS, which is insane. ...Better than any other BB cream or tinted moisturizer I’ve tried. It does have skin care, with the days my skin is looking better.
What it is: A vegan serum-infused foundation that flexes with your skin to cover imperfections, hydrates, and promotes better bare skin.
-Hyaluronic Acid: Helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles by making skin look plumper.
-Niacinamide: Visibly smooths, brightens, reduces inflammation, and minimizes the look of pores.
-Vegan Collagen Complex: Improves skin elasticity for skin that looks plumper and more youthful.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This foundation provides feather-light medium coverage.
Size: 1.7 oz/ 50 mL·ITEM: 2551463
Color: 3N1 Sand - medium neutral
I received this product from Influenster as a sample for my honest opinion. ...I have yet to find a tinted moisturizer that I think truly gives me a similar feel to my fave foundation (luminous silk)
What it is: A tinted moisturizer that contains radiant pearls hand-selected for each shade.
SPF: SPF 30 and Under
- Luminescent Pearls: Add a hint of radiant color while reflecting light to brighten dull skin.
- French Algae: Helps visibly improve skin’s natural radiance.
- Plant-Based Hydration: Promotes water retention by supporting skin’s resilience and vitality.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS & SLES and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance.
Size: 1.58 oz / 45 mL·ITEM: 2682698
Color: 5 - light to medium skin with neutral undertones
Super excited to try this serum skin tint from Danessa Myricks Beauty. As always DMB’s product feels fantastic to apply. ...I am impossible to impress - esp foundation - and have continually gone back Le Beiges (Chanel) sheerer coverage OR Armani Silk ...this blows Chanel out of the water AND far more comfortable on the skin. feels glorious!
What it is: A hydrating and smoothing, skincare-infused skin tint that provides light coverage and a skin-like, radiant finish.
- Vegan Collagen Peptides: Visibly smooth skin texture and plump fine lines.
- Ceramides: Strengthen, care for, and protect the skin barrier.
- Cactus Extract: An antioxidant booster that hydrates and soothes.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also veg
Size: 1 oz / 30 ml·ITEM: 2677649
Color: The 5 - light medium with a neutral warm undertone
I received The 8 Skin Tint as a gift. I love how easy it goes on and gives my face a "it's still my skin, but better" look. ...You get a lot out of a simple product...It’s not super dewy, which is actually nice as it feels like that gives it more staying power. I have dry skin with a very intensive skin care regiment to aid in my dryness and it works just fine over all of my other products.
What it is: A clean, super-lightweight tint with 94.5% natural origin ingredients and regenerating antioxidants that hydrates and blurs to minimize imperfections.
- Prickly Pear Extract: Antioxidant that hydrates.
- Vitamins C & E: Firm and plump.
- Jojoba Oil: Amps up cellular energy, detoxifies, and helps skin glow.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Enjoy breathable, topless texture with a nothing's-there-feel and natural finish.
Size: 1.7 oz/ 50.2 mL·ITEM: 2449387
Color: 6C1 Cacao - very deep with cool undertones
Great when added to Silk Creme Foundation...It makes the Silk Creme a little more sheer and goes on beautifully. ...Fantastic product...Finally an oil free tinted makeup that's not matte...it feels like silk and has great coverage for a tinted moisturizer.
What it is: A lightweight tinted moisturizer with a cult-favorite formula that provides sheer coverage and a blurred matte finish.
SPF: SPF 20
- Oil-Absorbing Powders: Help keep skin shine-free with a natural, demi-matte finish.
- Licorice Root Extract: Soothes irritated or troubled skin.
- Vitamin E: Helps protect against damaging effects of the sun.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and sulfates SLS & SLES.
What Else You Need to Know: This cult-classic tinted moisturizer provides demi-matte, sheer coverage that quickly gives skin a soft-focus effect.