If you're planning a trip to the beach, a day at the park, or an afternoon in the backyard, a good way to protect your skin from the sun's harmful rays is with a sunscreen spray. These sprays are easy to use and can be applied quickly and easily.
Size: 5 oz/ 148 mL
This is a great brand but this spray on SPF, is not their greatest product. It does protect well but sprays on very VERY oily. ...Fits right into my purse, sprays on evenly, and absorbs quickly; what more could ya want?
What it is:
A convenient spray sunscreen that allows quick, easy application over large areas of skin, especially hard-to-reach areas.
What it is formulated to do:
This sunscreen spray provides broad spectrum protection, protecting skin against powerful UV rays, while skin care ingredients maintain skin’s beauty. With its light texture, it feels comfortable with no stickiness or greasy residue. Easy to use, it is water resistant and great for use on face, body, and hair for complete coverage.
What else you need to know:
This product is water-, sweat-, and oil-resistant.
Tested by 125 women:
- 95% say the formulation spreads lightly on the skin
Size: 1.5 oz
Great product, not so great spray nozzle....The only issue is the nozzle, for me this product doesn't spray evenly like the urban decay setting sprays. ...I have tried other SPF setting sprays, but this is the only one that does all of the following: 1) sprays well, 2) actually works as a setting spray rather than just something to apply SPF over makeup, 3) dries into a decent smell (like all spray sunscreens, it smells bad on application), 4) leaves my skin hydrated but not “dewy” which is a must for an oily face with fine lines, 5) doesn’t bother my eyes.
What it is: A hydrating and weightless SPF 30 sunscreen mist that offers UV protection, reduces shine, and keeps makeup looking fresh all day.
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines, Wrinkles, and Oiliness
Formulation: Lightweight LIquid
- Hyaluronic Acid: Known to bind moisture and helps promote soft, supple skin.
- Juniper, Date Palm, and Peony Plant Cell Extracts: Offer powerful antioxidant protection while nurturing the skin barrier and maintaining hydration.
- Organic Aloe Vera: Helps hydrate and soothe skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
Size: 0.5 oz/ 15 g·ITEM: 2145340
Color: 010 Ivory - very light: neutral undertone
It looks natural and beautiful on the skin and lasts as long as you use a primer or setting spray. I’m only giving it 4 stars though because of the shade range. ...I tried using setting spray as well, but to no avail.
What it is: A skincare compact that blurs the look of imperfections and helps minimize visible signs of aging, leaving skin looking flawless.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Pores, and Dullness
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
- Longoza Flower: Renowned for its exceptional, visibly age-defying effectiveness.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban.
What Else You Need to Know: The formula visibly corrects an uneven complexion, dark spots, pores, redn
Size: 1.7 oz / 50 mL·ITEM: 2315158
Color: Sunrise - champagne
I’m gonna try the other sunscreens in the brand....When you’re done with your makeup everything lays so nice and it isn’t oil-slicky. Dewy finishing sprays work great with this because it doesn’t make your skin look wet like regular SPF does under a dewy setting spray.
What it is: A hydrating, makeup-gripping primer with SPF 40 and blue-light protection that has a pearlescent finish to leave skin luminous with a instant glow.
Skincare Concerns: Dullness, Dryness, and Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin B5: Help boost moisture in the skin, leaving it feeling soft and nurtured.
- Sea Lavender: Provides powerful antioxidant protection while also supporting long-lasting hydration.
- Cocoa Peptides: Help protect the skin from blue-light damage.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
Size: 6.0 oz/ 177 mL
SMELLS SO GOOD & GREAT SPRAY...This sunscreen is the greatest spray sunscreen that I've tried. ...one of the best sunscreen sprays out there!...I bought this for a trip to Jamaica and really like it. One of the best spray sunscreens I've tried as it is not tacky and sticky like so many others.
What it is: A continuous, non-aerosol, water-resistant, travel-friendly, reef-safe body spray sunscreen with SPF 50, that leaves skin radiantly glowing.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness
- Vitamin C: Stable form of vitamin C is easily absorbed and helps counteract free radical damage.
- Green Tea Extract: Naturally rich in antioxidant polyphenols that protect the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals.
- Acai Extract: Good source of vitamins A, C, and E, and omega 3, 6, and 6 fatty acids; this berry is a powerhouse of antioxidant protection.
Size: 1.69 oz/ 50 mL·ITEM: 2344539
The light/medium leaves a creamy white cast that is too light for my skin tone, similar to a tinted thick sunscreen and the medium/dark would be too dark. I found that it transfers pretty easily, even with setting spray. ...Has to be used with a good setting spray too.
What it is: A cream is that designed to blur the look of imperfections, minimize the appearance of pores, and leaves a beautiful soft-matte finish on the skin.
Skin Type: Combination and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, Oiliness
Formulation: Rich Cream
- Okra Fruit Extract: Contains rich vitamins that address free radicals in the skin and maintain visible strength and firmness for a smooth, even-looking texture.
- Mastic Gum and Non-Nano Powder Particles: Target visible signs of aging and support natural sebum on the skin’s surface, keeping it looking soft.
Size: 1.35 oz/ 40 mL·ITEM: 2414183
Love this sunscreen. My dry skin loves the moisturizing, dewy finish. ...light and beautiful natural sunscreen...This is light, it melts in easily, is not chalky like a lot of other natural sunscreens. Feels the perfect amount of emollient, and blended easily on me.
What it is: A mineral-based SPF that’s equal parts clean and silky, Sunvisor absorbs easily into skin and guards against UV rays for a dewy complexion.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination
Skincare Concerns: Dryness and Dullness
- Licorice: Brightening extract helps protect from discoloration after sun exposure.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Plumps and moisturizes for lasting hydration.
- Aloe Vera: Soothes irritation.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free, reef-safe, and comes in recyclable packaging.
Size: 0.15 oz/ 4.25 g·ITEM: 2421600
This why I love setting sprays and powders to help me out throughout the day. ...I kept seeing this on Tik Tok so I am glad that I got to use it. Sunscreen is supposed to be re-applied every 2 hours but with most sunscreens being liquids or sprays, it is impossible to do this without ruining your makeup look.
What it is: A 100 percent mineral, non-nano setting powder to set makeup, mattify shine, and help you easily reapply your SPF throughout the day.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores and Oiliness
- 100% Mineral Zinc Oxide: Delivers broad-spectrum UV protection.
- Ceramides and Olive Glycerides: Help seal in moisture.
- Coated Silica: Diffuses light and helps to diminish the visible appearance of pores.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free.
Size: 0.95 oz/ 30mL·ITEM: 2516177
Color: 215 Light Buna - balanced tone for lightest skin
It has SPF 20, but it's not enough for the harsh California sun, so I still need to apply sunscreen before using it. It works like a cream and doesn't need sponge to apply makeup, but I still use a setting spray to keep my makeup long-lasting. ...I tried powder and setting sprays of different sorts and none could make it stay put throughout the day.
What it is: A skin tint formulated with hyaluronic acid to provide up to 24 hours of hydration, light coverage, and a fresh-, natural-looking finish that lasts.
- High Content of Hyaluronic Acid and Other Skincare Ingredients: Provide a refreshing sensation, up to all-day hydration, and seamless application.
- ActiveForce™ Technology: Resists the effects of heat, humidity, oil, and facial movement.
- Responsive Sensory Technology: Adapts to skin's condition, tone, and texture for truer illumination.
Size: 1 oz / 30 mL·ITEM: 2579100
Color: Translucent Tone 2 - For medium to medium-deep skin tones
Ilia beyond triple serum mineral sunscreen review...Ilia spf 40 mineral sunscreen with vitamin c+niacinamide. This different from other sunscreens you just shake really well I squeezed it on my hand to apply it on my face.it absorbs directly on the skin.it feels light.it will keep your face moisturized.I like how after I applied my face doesn't feel greasy or oily. ...This product worked well as a facial sunscreen. I burn easily, but hate putting non-facial sunscreens on my face.
What it is: A stabilized 10% Vitamin C serum with mineral SPF 40 for visibly brighter skin—available in three translucent tones to neutralize white cast without adding coverage.