Holy grail...It helped....I have had this for a week now and already notice improvements in my pores they are much smaller looking then they were before... and that says a lot considering I'm a person who went from never caring about my skin to caring about it over the past year this is worth the price it's a big bottle that will last a while and you can already see results!...Also I noticed some people saying this would replace Good Genes, and if you cant afford good genes than yeah, this would be a good idea, but after using this for a while and putting my Good Genes up, I noticed a huge difference in my skin when I started using my Good Genes again.
What it is: A vegan, skin-tingling toner treatment that acts as a complexion workout in a bottle to help resurface your skin and balance its pH.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Pores
- Water: Delivers and retains skin’s natural moisture.
- Salicylic and Lactic Acids: Gently exfoliate, support cell renewal, and clear skin.
- Sulfur, Niacinamide, and Glycerin: Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles, pores, and redness.
What Else You Need to Know: Knockout Tingling Treatment transforms your skin while you sleep with a 10 percent acid complex. It helps minimize appearance of pores and control oil with salicylic and lactic acids, while working to clarify, soothe, and hydrate with sulfur, niacinamide, and glycerin.
Clinical Results: Based on a 3-week consumer perception study of 32 female subjects ages 19 to 62:
- 94% of women said their skin appeared balanced (not too oily, not too dry)
- 91% of women felt this product working instantly
- 91% of women said their skin felt less oily
- 91% of women said their skin did not appear dry or flakey
After 1 week of use
- 94% of women felt their skin was less oily
- 91% of women saw an improvement in the overall clarity of their skin
- 91% of women said their pores appeared smaller and less visible