Peach Toned Concealer
Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Peach Toned Concealer.
Browse the top-ranked list of Peach Toned Concealer below along with associated reviews and opinions.
A full-coverage undereye corrector designed to brighten under eyes and cover even the most stubborn dark circles.
What it does:
Perfect for very dark under-eye circles, this corrector comes in pink- or peach-based shades that are designed to layer with Bobbi Brown’s yellow-based concealers. Waterproof, sweat-, and humidity-resistant, this long-wearing formula provides a unique, creamy texture. It delivers perfectly smooth coverage that’s easy to blend and won’t crease. It’s infused with skin conditioners to protect the delicate under-eye area.
What else you need to know:
This creamy, blendable formula instantly neutralizes undereye discoloration and layers perfectly under concealer. Available in 16 color-correcting pink- and peach-based shades formulated for all types of undereye discoloration.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Mineral Tone Balancing Powder: Works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections.
- Multi-Active Botanical Blend (Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract, and Vitamin E): Helps hydrate, reduce the appearance of redness, and support skin resilience by promoting moisture retention.
- Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out the look of skin tone.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Ideal for all skin types, this multi-action formula lasts up to 16 hours, and masks imperfections, blurs the look of lines and wrinkles, and hides dark circles and signs of fatigue. The botanical blend hydrates, firms, reduces redness, and strengthens the look of skin by helping its barrier retain moisture.
Clinical Results: In a clinical independent study on 61 participants:
- 89% felt the product leaves the skin looking firmer
- 93% felt the product effectively conceals dark spots, blemishes and dark under eye circles
- 80% felt the product blurs lines and wrinkles