Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Red Concealer.
Browse the top-ranked list of Red Concealer below along with associated reviews and opinions.
A versatile, mineral-based powder that can be used as a concealer and an eyeshadow base.
What it does:
BareMinerals’ Broad Spectrum Concealer works beautifully as a soft eyeshadow base, a concealer for your face, or to cover dark circles and skin imperfections. Each shade has added SPF 20 to provide year round sun protection that won't sting your eyes like traditional creams and lotions.Just apply it directly onto brown and red spots, blemishes, broken capillaries, scars, and other skin imperfections.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is free of synthetic fragrance, synthetic dyes, and petrochemicals. Use the Bisque shades for lighter complexions and Summer Bisque for deeper, golden complexions.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Mineral Tone Balancing Powder: Works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections.
- Multi-Active Botanical Blend (Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract, and Vitamin E): Helps hydrate, reduce the appearance of redness, and support skin resilience by promoting moisture retention.
- Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out the look of skin tone.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Ideal for all skin types, this multi-action formula lasts up to 16 hours, and masks imperfections, blurs the look of lines and wrinkles, and hides dark circles and signs of fatigue. The botanical blend hydrates, firms, reduces redness, and strengthens the look of skin by helping its barrier retain moisture.
Clinical Results: In a clinical independent study on 61 participants:
- 89% felt the product leaves the skin looking firmer
- 93% felt the product effectively conceals dark spots, blemishes and dark under eye circles
- 80% felt the product blurs lines and wrinkles