love it...Love it!...Heaven in a Dropper...When I use it at night ill typically apply a little more than during the day so I won't be as oily at the end of the day but this is such a light treatment that it soaks right in and I have had no issues with it!
Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Tightly Coiled
What it is:
A unique, charcoal-infused scalp treatment that detoxifies, soothes, and balances the scalp for optimal scalp health.
- Detoxifies and removes buildup
- Soothes itchy, irritated, and flaky scalp
- Hydrates the scalp to prevent dryness
If you want to know more…
This unique treatment infuses binchotan charcoal to draw impurities from the scalp and hair follicle, providing the foundation for optimal scalp health. A cooling blend of peppermint and spearmint oils reduces scalp itchiness, and tea tree oil has anti-septic and healing properties to reduce scalp irritation and inflammation. Witch hazel water helps to normalize oil production to prevent an oily scalp, while sodium hyaluronate and aloe keep the scalp balanced and hydrated. Super-vitamin biotin provides essential nutrients to the hair follicle to support healthy hair growth.
What else you need to know:
This 98 percent naturally-derived formula is vegan and cruelty-free. It does not contain silicones, DEA, gluten, or synthetic dye.
This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
Results obtained from an independent, clinical laboratory study in which participants used the scalp treatment over a 1-week period:
- 96% of partcipants with a self-assessed dry scalp indicated that the treatment was effective in hydrating and moisturizing their scalp
- 100% of participants with a self-assessed flaky scalp said the treatment was effective at reducing flakiness
- 95% of participants with a self-assessed irritated scalp said the treatment was effective in reducing irritation
- 89% of participants with a self-assessed itchy scalp said the treatment was effective in reducing itchiness
- 89% of participants with a self-assessed scalp buildup said the treatment was effective at reducing buildup on the scalp
- 92% of participants said the treatment was effective in enhancing their scalp health
Based on a data from a clinical mesarurment of scalp hydration:
- 100% of subjects showed an improvement in scalp hydration after just 1 use of both the Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo and Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.